ConvertKit is a email campaign and automation system to send emailers and autoresponders to your users. The connection for ConvertKit is quite easy between EasyCart -> ConvertKit with the integration already integrated on our end. Just enter your API keys and start collecting subscribers.
Video Guide – ConvertKit Setup
We walk you through the quick setup of getting your EasyCart + ConvertKit Connected with this simple video.
- You can also utilize ConvertKit code and even WordPress plugins designed for ConvertKit to subscribe users via popups or other methods on your WordPress. EasyCart mainly focuses on the subscribe during a checkout process, but it can all be combined for a complete solution.
- Be sure to enable subscribers sign-up in EasyCart. Go to settings -> Accounts and turn the ‘Subscribe to Newsletter‘ ON. This will give users a chance during the checkout process to check the box to opt-in to newsletters and email campaigns. It will also activate the subscribe box during account creation in the account area of your website.
- Now you can visit www.convertkit.com and sign up for an account. Here you will visit the top right corner and click on ‘Settings‘ -> ‘Advanced‘.
4. Here you will find your API Key and API Secret. You will copy/paste these into the EasyCart Settings -> Third Party -> ConvertKit Setup panel.
5. Once you establish the connection and save your API keys, go ahead and refresh the panel and it will show you the forms from your ConvertKit account. You must select a form, which is essentially what group do you want your customers to go into on the ConvertKit side. It really doesn’t matter since we use our own collection form here in EasyCart. Any user checking out can ‘subscribe to newsletter’ and will go over as well as order prodcuts.
6. Optionally, you can build special automation routines on ConvertKit now based on which product they purchase. We will not go into much detail here as you can contact ConvertKit on how to handle their own software. That’s it, you are using ConvertKit!