The Groupon Importer Extension allows you to take the Groupon CSV file that contains your coupon codes and create the coupons in EasyCart with a few clicks. This system also works with Stripe subscription products if you are selling subscriptions through Groupon.
Groupon Import Options:
Note: Duplicate codes will update the coupon on both your system and Stripe. New codes will be imported to both.
- Coupon Expiration – Choose the expiration date for the coupon to match your Groupon sales.
- How to Apply the Coupon:
- Apply to All Products – Discount applies to all products in the cart.
- Apply to Specific Product – Discount only applies to one product type (applies to all of this product in the cart).
- Apply to Specific Manufacturer – Discount only applies to products of a specific manufacturer in the cart.
- Discount Type
- Percent Off Coupon – Get a percent off discount, e.g. 25%
- Amount Off Coupon – Get a price amount off the applicable products, e.g. $25.00
- Applies to Subscription – If yes, the coupon will be added to Stripe (if using Stripe). Options that apply only to a subscription include:
- Duration – number of subscription payments/renewals that the coupon will apply. Options include:
- Once – This only applies to the first payment.
- Multi-Month – This allows you to select the number of times the coupon will apply. If renewals are in weeks this can be considered a multi-week option. Enter the number of months to apply the coupon, e.g. 3 months (3 payments).
- Forever (every payment for the length of the subscription).
- Max Redemptions – This refers to the number of customers or uses that the coupon applies. For example, 2 means the custom can make 2 different purchases with the same coupon before it becomes invalid. Most Groupon codes will be 1 use coupons and this should stay set at 1.
- Customer Message – This is the message that the customer will see when they enter the code in the cart. e.g. “You will get $10 off your cart. Thank you for using Groupon.”
- Groupon Coupon Codes (CSV File) – This is the file from groupon. An example of what you will see is:
Groupon Mass Delete Options:
- Select your coupon code file, which is in the same format as the importer.
- Click to delete and confirm deletion when prompted. This will delete all codes in the file from your system and Stripe.